This unique and professionally tailored course by Jan Graveson is an exciting, challenging journey focusing on theatre acting and performing. The three month Musical Workshop covers all key disciplines such as Acting, Singing, Dance (basic) & Movement which will be incorporated and combined.
- British Tap Dancing Champion
- English Tap Dancing Champion
- Best Newcomer To Screen – Sydney Film Festival (Lead role: ‘Everything’ BAFTA nominated feature film – London
- Tony Award Nomination – Broadway Theatre
- Best Featured Actress In A Musical’ Broadway NYC
- West End Theatre London: Lead roles & No.1 Tours: Blood Brothers, Chicago, Copa Cabana, 42nd Street, All That Jazz, Hard Times, Rocky Horror Show, Cabaret, Little Voice, Hair, Mama Mia.
- Founder and creator of: Stage-Works, Old School (London). Showboat Productions.